CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Congratulations...

Our Grandson had a field trip to the nearest town for PUMKIN at the Pumkin Patch Farm. They have series of activities for them like; Train Ride, Hay Ride, The Maze, Play Ground, and etc. It was very nice.

So while I was doing my scrapbooking.. a fave past time when I get the chance. He looks at what I'm printing.. and he puts his eyebrows together and asked "Who's that, Grandma?" I sez.. "Grandpa" He looks again and says.. "Oooh, I see." And looks at it for a bit and asks "Where did he get his picture taken?" I sez.. "Remember at the Pumkin Patch Farm??" He looks at me filling up with questions.. you could just see by his expressions. He asks "Where was I??" I sez.. "On the bus, on your way to the farm. We took funny pictures while we were waiting for you. " He looks at me and bows and sez "Well Congratulations..." I really don't know what he meant by that, but seeing a four year old in that position was funny.