CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

November 14, 2008

I am just sitting here with the radio playing on low volume. The Hip station. Good O spouse is frustrated with Cali Freeway, and now looking for diesel.. ha ha ha. I have to laugh at this sometimes.

I look at Grandson, and he slobbed all over my pillow.. I just look the other way. What's more enjoyable then seeing a sleeping child. Content and loved. No worries.

Hubby grumbles something about 'FREAKS', and they should be kept in the zoo. I told him to yell 'FREAKS' at them and have fun. Eee he he, I probably would if I was by myself. I am a mischief. I was one of them, when I think of it, and he knows it. I even laugh harder at the thought. He looks at me and thinking.. "Who is she texting now?" I tell him I'm blogging.

I am to do all the 'navagating' to our destination. At least, he let's me doing all the thinking while he carries the frustration. I didn't bring my glasses or wearing my contacts- so there you go baby, you are on your own. Whiz how hard could it be?? He doesn't like my driving, but I get around..ooh a bit more agressively.

We will be home soon.. more like tomorrow. Right now, I'm enjoying the 'Freaks' and cruising the freeway with ease in my own little world. This is where tuning out comes in handy.

Would I like to live in LA?? Oh yeahhh.. But I wouldn't raise Grandson here, I rather he lives in the Country and small towns. Then I can yank his liddle behind and tell him.. HAVE FUN!! Yah right. I would rather he goes on to college, and take a decent professional career. Right now he wants to be like Grandpa. Sometimes he talks just like him.. and it makes me laugh. Yah, true.. he even acts like him.. he he he he... it's funny.

I was just looking at my husband and thought about our relationship.. GAWD!! It's like crap and roses in a well blended soup. But sometimes I see him as my 'husband', not what had happened. He is doing everything to patch up the boo-boo. I guess I have to give him credit for doing what he can.. I dunno. We passed the Mormon Temple and he pulled over and said a prayer and had a little stroll. He said he had an overwhelmed feeling.. I see the tears in his eyes. HMmmmm, what could it be??