CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

November 29, 2008

Arizona Cardinals and NY Giants!! WHOOOO WEeee!!! That was friggin AWESUM!!!! Victorious!! In a couple of weeks we are flying to Irving to watch Cowboys get dumped by NY GIANTS! (I'm hoping!) It should be a great game. Otherwise it was a expensive trip and tickets just to watch us get slammed.. oUCH!***

Although he had it coming.. like always (Just kidding), my husband did a wonderful job with the meal. OMG!!! Is he a great cook!! He made every just right.. and we are all still thanking him for the dinner. I, Miss Can'tgetitright, did the other stuff like keep the fire going, keep Grandson in line.. ha ha.. and keep an eye on the worthless games.. really the games were like not worth watching.. I really wanted the Titans to get.. ummmm u no.. but they won..

I am just now updating our GPS systems so it gives me time to babysit and goof around online. I left my camera in the work truck so I have not uploaded any photos yet.

We have been out doing things.. like towing and visiting those slackers and all the good stuff. Grandson is on break for now. Right now he is really on 'break', he is napping.. I can hear him snoring, just like me. LOL!

I was typing up a list of Thankful stuff.. but it's my family, my home, my animals, and everyone here and there, and up there.. and maybe down there too.. everywhere. Yesterday I blessed all the 'roadkills' and the potentials. Have you ever been to the REZ??? Animal control??? I don't think they know what it means.

O GREAT!! I just slobbed all over my Collectors Sweatshirt.. That's what I get for mouthing, huh? Well, I better go clean it.