CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Quiz for Fun: HUSBAND TEST

Husband TagHere are the rules: At the end of this tag, you tag 4 people and post their name, then go to their blogs and let them know they have been tagged.

!Problem Already! I used to just 'store' my writings on BLOGGER, so I don't have anyone else to tag. Bummer.. Maybe I'll just draw up anyone.. ha ha ha...

What is your husbands name? Jeff - (I hate to admit when he told me his name was 'Jeff', I thought how boring.. then his last name? I was like 'HUH?'.
How long have you been married? 18 years? Gosh..
How long did you date? I'm hitting Alheimers Disease, I don't remember.
How old is he? Wayyy up there, I can tell ya that.. O let's see.. about 46?
Who eats sweets? We both do, and we're horrible. We make midnight runs to the store.
Who said I Love you first? I don't remember.. Maybe him, he's nuts like that..
Who is taller? Definitely him.. I am a shorty..
Who can sing best? HA HA HA.. neither one of us.. we make the neighborhood dogs cry.
Who is smarter? I guess both.. I would say him.. his brain is like glue.. everything sticks in there.
Who does laundry? He does.. on special occassion or begged, I do.
Who pays the bills? He does... him and his money are very tight like that..
Who sleeps on the right side? When I'm bossy and want to watch tv, I do. Otherwise he does. But he has to roll over, I like snuggling behind him. He is nice and warm.. Big one too... LOL!!
Who mows the lawn? Blah!! That's what the neighborhood kids are for..
Who cooks dinner? Restuarants and Fastfoods.. Special Days he does, well I pitch in too.. Sometimes when I'm up for it I'll cook and it shocks him.
Who drives? Both of us do, I got my mustang and he has his truck.
Who kissed who first? I don't remember, I plead the fifth. I think we both got sloppy.. who knows.. What the heck, it's hormones.. I don't remember, it's a blur.. At this age, there ain't no tellin'.
Who asked who out first? I don't remember that either.. Hmmm.. maybe he did.. I was young and stupid.. anyone coulda asked me out and I'd be dumb enough to follow. I dunno.