CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Who's been rockin my world??






Derek is like... yikes!!! O he is very friendly.. But he has to be right? It's his job, well "YNot!" I took advantage of that and yacked up a storm with him at the Native Festival in Colorado. O that was totally stinkin AWESUM!!! Funny thing is, he knew it was me from Myspace. He laughed.. at the end I shook his hand like 20 times (aw Hot Dang! I couldn't help it!).. and he just had a crazy grin on his face. Probably.. ...Dang! Get this crazy woman away from me. LOL
But Heck.. It was cool, he came to NM once more, but I was in Denver at the time of his show.. that sucked. Real badly.




How did I get to be a Derek Miller Fan? OMG!

When I was younger.. wayyy back before you alls were born, I had a Northern Sioux Friend. We were just friends, and we worked together. Well, one day he asked if I would like to have lunch with him at Pizza Hut. No problem.. We made a pit stop by the creek in SLC,UT. Back then, I was n2mj.. While we were having our lunch, he smiles widely and sez.. "Didja know I'm a vampire?" Well, HELLOO! F'g Freak Out.. DANGG, those fangs!! I left and I never saw him again.. I dunno what became of him, I went back to NM.. yep, just like that.

One day, I was looking for Tom Bee, former xit band, I found his website and mosied around in there and I found this video. I was like HOT DANG that looks like so and so... and I started to laugh about the whole stupid incident. Then I looked for more Derek Miller stuff and found him on myspace. I pestered and pestered him about coming to Four Corners area.. And YAY!! There he be.. I was like HOLY MOLY!!!!

The second I saw him and his guitar on his back ( I knew it was him ) I grabbed O Hubby and slammed the camera in his hand and told him "Go take his picture NOW".. hubby was like "Who?" I sez "HIM!!" I saw him walking to the crowded area to check in.. OMG!! Hubby shakes his head at me and left with the camera.. and I dunno what they were talking about, but I was like.. Lemme see! Lemme see!.. Well, the picture was fuzzy, and he got me the wrong cd.. I already had bought one online.. so I sent him back.. Again, I got the look. My poor paws were shaky and sweaty.. Later, after the show I went there to get his autograph.. I tried so hard not to look so excited. He looked at me, he smiled and I smiled back.. Then, dang my mouth.. that betraying mouth of mine.. turned into a big grin.. I reached over and shook his hand and told him 'thanks and keep the change'. I turned back to look at him again, he winked and smiled.. he he he he I thought. The next night, my crazy gurl went with me to get our pictures taken together. O, she has a BIG mouth.. so yep we chatted a bit and took pictures.. After his show, he left the stage.. he rocked the place so well, they were chanting for him to play one more song.. then it got quiet.. I yelled PLEASE!!!! Then HELLO, he came back on and played one more song. I was like EEEK!!!!

Yeap.. I got his important bio papers, and promo videos, and merchandise.. it's totally rawkin BIG X.