CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November 19, 2008

Ha ha ha ha...

Some people asked me "What did you get??" .. Really now? A few cds ( yeah still love music), GPS; incase I go travelling again. 2 ferrets.. well just one, but like everything, I have to have a friend for it. Since Grandson has a hamster, I told Jeff the other ferret would be his.. we named them Clarabelle (She's mine) and Arthur (That's Jeff). Clarabelle looks like a white albino.. with Pinkest Red eyes, and Jeff is brown.. I forget what they call them.. But when I have time I will post their photos. Cricut for my scrapbooking.. it's the special off the tv so it won't be in 'til a few weeks.. Great for XMAS too.. and SPA, plus Haircut.. Then ticket to NFL Game in Phoenix... YAYYYYYY!! Somehow, I have a big fan of NFL!! I am rooting for the NY Giants!!! Well, everything was just in a flash, then we went home.

Rey.. ha ha.. I took funny pictures of him.. Check him out in the Grandson Blog. Wait though, I have NOT posted his picture.. Not yet. I am trying to keep up with this blog before I lose track of it again..

It's nice to have gifts, but I would rather have relatives and friends company than anything.. Really. I would like to visit, and see things. Gifts feels like 'pay off' to me, perhaps I got them only when something went wrong and it was a 'make-up'.. more like a pay-off. Since then, I really don't care for them.. Yah next thing you know, I will be out travelling a lot again.. ha ha ha.. how convenient!! Ain't that something? Maybe just be happy for what you got, when you get it, and mostly be happy with what you are blessed with!! That's important! The blessings.

Today is a beautiful day, and my best thing is to just enjoy it. Grandson is off today, so we are gonna have a day together. We usually eat out, but it's nice to take him places.. so maybe to the kiddy museum.. and a movie. Sound good?