CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

November 15, 2008

I got up this morning and feed the horses, the dogs, the ferrets (early Birthday gift), and the fish. Then I started cleaning up the house. It all started with the sliding glass doors. Then scrubbing here and there.. ya know, the laundry room and the bathroom (haven't got to mine yet). Then I went back out when my Thunder Girl started banging on the water trough, they've ran out of water.. no problem, filled it up just like that. I came back in and started wiping this and that. I tried to be quiet, with the stereo on low, Jeff is still sleeping and Rey is playing in his room. He started liking puzzles and cards. Only cuz I took away his train set (Thomas and Friends) he was getting wayy obsessed with it. We got him all the trains, and more and more tracks.. he knew all of them by name and he would looke at the book and find more 'friends'. Well that was enough for me and I took it away. Compulsive behavior at four..please! gimme a break already!! Jeff stirred in his sleep when I walked by to get more cleaning crap from our bathroom, so I came back with a vacuum and started up the whole house. Yep! Got'er done!! Now, chores are done and over with, IN the morning!! Yayy!!

Hubby says get a meal, so I drove into town.. tempting racing with all the hayseeds, but had no bite. O well. I just drove in silence it's a good ten mile drive one way into town. On my way, I thought about what Jim said wayy back when. I sez to myself 'you know...' Oooops!! Power Outage.. had to reboot and thought to myself.

I have started eating healthy meals now for the last week and I like feeling nice and light, with more energy and thought quite more clearly now... I tells meself.. hey why not? I should give up the bad habits and start being healthy again and go back to the gym. Afterall I have money put aside for the membership.. Hmmm... Sounds good, and why not?? So, I thought I would start a blog on my 'Become Healthy Once Again". Gonna give it a shot.. back to vitamins, take my meds everyday, and exercise.. What could go wrong with that? And not only that, I would do it during the time Grandson is in school. On Wednesday I can take him swimming with me.. or the park or the basketball court at the gym... Why not??