CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

November 18, 2008

First of all, I would like to say Happy Birthday to John. Every time this day comes around I think of Nicole's Little One.. I am sure he isn't little anymore, but a young man.

Today, I have cast aside all the toxies that go into my body. Out with the candies, the sodas, the junk food.. and the list goes on. And am hugging my water bottle, that will be my outlet until my cravings subside. It's gonna be a battle but well worth it.

I spent time with my horses this morning and talked to them. Rey's little Chew-Chew is usually the good listener. He is onery, and lil ponies can be, but he is a good listener.

One day I got in the middle of Chew-Chew and Gentle Ben. They were in a bickering contest.. Ben was being onery..and Chew-Chew is always onery, so being that.. I got bit for picking on both of them. And that stickin hurted. That was a lesson to be learned. Although, I was the leader.. I had no business goofing around the two when they were bickering.

Today, I took Grandson to school, and now I will be taking him to his dentist. He is a good lil'one. I think he has surpassed many fears little kiddies have. We went to buy hay the other day, and he saw his friend. His friend is a year older, so they played and played and they started climbing the bales, and Grandson started jumping off one then to bale to bale like a little monkey. His friend stopped and whined until his father came to get him, and said for a little boy Grandson had no fear. In my heart, it swelled with pride. Not because he was tough, but he had no fear and had no care in the world.. great confidence!

I better start looking for a book to keep him busy with at the dentist's office. And it is time to go.