CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

January 9, 2009

I just woke up from my cat naps.. I was worried about Grandson all night and couldn't sleep. Ha ha ha, and I wanted to have eight children??? Ah ha ha ha.. that is soooo funny. What would I have been like now??? O my gosh!! eeee he he he hee..

I really want to take hubby somewhere for his birthday.. well hubby and Grandson's birthday.. I am thinking Disney. I just gotta start saving and start booking flights and making grand reservations... I love vacationing, who doesn't???

Grandson had his surgery today.. Since his surgery is by one of the places I need to go, I dropped off Grandpa and Grandson and I took care of what I need to do down the road. Timing was great, when I was about 50 yards from the location Hubby called and said he was done and out. I could hear him crying.. O dear, he cried. I hurried and parked and ran in the room and got him. Ah Brain.. I left the keys in the ignition.. so naturally the doors didn't lock.. in a way, when I took him out.. Everything was all set to go.. My baby, he looked at me and cried some more.. I hummed and rocked him.. sing him little songs.. Finally he fell back asleep..

NOW.. he is playing and said he doesn't have an oweee.. I guess it's time for ice cream.. huh?