CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 16, 2009




Well, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!




I am just sitting here this afternoon and wondering what I should really be doing. I am waiting for Grandson to wake up. I plan on taking him to the 'BIG Parking Lot' so he can ride his bike. I know with this weather he doesn't like being stuck in the house.


Oprah is one of my favorite shows to watch so, why not? They're talking about being healthy. Remember when I said I want to become healthy.. Well, I will have to. I told Rey I would teach him skiing, and have him wrestling, rodeoing, and all kinds of stuff by a month or so. Already I am running around after him when he rides his 'little' bike without training wheels. OMGosh!! I run out of breath... thank good golly o molly it's cold outside. Otherwise I would be sweating like crazy..


O! So being healthy? LOL!!! The minute that was posted.. I went to Chili's and had a blast. My belly was a happee belly.. and we laid around the television and just went crazy doing nothing. That's the way it's been for the holidays.. WELL, I think it's time to pull the plug. You know what the killer in my intentions are?? Fast food and restuarants!!! O they are the work of the devil!!! ha ha ha.. I'm telling ya.. I am putting a STOP to this ridiculous habit!! Starting...ahhhh.. hmmm.. maybe... no no maybe's... like now.. I will donate all the candies to whomever comes around.. Yeah, that's it.. that's what I'm gonna do.. donate them to someone..