CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

January 10, 2009

The power of saying NO.. O I love it... Hubby went to work.. First he asked and pestered me about going.. I says "NO"... ahhh I get to stay home and watch the Playoffs.. I really want to watch Tenn. Titans go down.. I really do.. If the Giants win.. we might go to Florida to watch it.. But we have too much animals.. My neighbor is prolly tired of babysitting... I want to save the babysitting for our vacation this summer.

I always say No more animals after these.. so we can just move into a Condo.. maybe a couple (one in the east and the other in the west).. so we can just go wherever we want..

Ever heard of wife credit? LOL, you gotta know.. I'm gonna watch the game now.. It's too intense.. then we got another one later.. that I don't care who wins.. BUT tomorrow is tha GIANTS!! They so better win!!!